2017 Tim Hynes Award Recipient - Jason Clark, Erlanger LifeForce
The Tim Hynes Award recognizes exemplary abilities in leadership, education and safety within the paramedic profession. Every year, the IAFCCP selects an exceptional paramedic who has demonstrated leadership and paramedic professionalism. This year, the International Association of Flight and Critical Care Paramedics is pleased to announce that Jason Clark from Erlanger LifeForce in Chattanooga, Tennessee is the 2017 Tim Hynes Award recipient.
Candidate submissions are judged by the following criteria:
- Demonstration of leadership abilities
- Involvement in continued education for personal advancement and/or the advancement of others through teaching, presenting at conferences, preceptorship/mentoring.
- Long-term commitment to promoting the paramedic profession through community service, public safety education, injury and illness prevention programs, enhancements in patient care or safety of the transport environment.
- Only IAFCCP members will be considered for nomination.
- Current IAFCCP Board members are not eligible.
- Recognition Plaque (presented at the Critical Care Transport Medicine Conference (CCTMC), in San Antonio, TX, in April
- Complimentary conference registration to CCTMC
- Complimentary pass to play in the Tim Hynes Foundation Golf Tournament (July in SLC)
- One year extension of IAFCCP membership
- $175 credit for FP-C/CCP-C Exam/Certification Renewal
- $500 Cash
Tim Hynes was a founding member of the NFPA and a past president. Prior to his death, the Tim Hynes Award was the Flight Paramedic of the Year Award. It was renamed to honor Tim's spirit and contributions to our profession.