Now Accepting Nominations for
the 2013 Tim Hynes Award
How to nominate:
- Complete/Submit Nomination Form
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Submit by February 22, 2013 Deadline.
|2000 - 2012 Award Winners|
Award Sponsored by:
Nominate an outstanding paramedic in your organization!
The Tim Hynes Award recognizes exemplary abilities in leadership, education and safety within the paramedic profession. Every year, the IAFCCP selects an exceptional paramedic who has demonstrated leadership and paramedic professionalism.
Candidate submissions will be judged by the following:
- Demonstration of leadership abilities
- Involvement in continued education for personal advancement and/or the advancement of others through teaching, presenting at conferences, preceptorship/mentoring.
- Long-term commitment to promoting the paramedic profession through community service, public safety education, injury and illness prevention programs, enhancements in patient care or safety of the transport environment.
- Only IAFCCP members will be considered for nomination.
- Current IAFCCP Board members are not eligible.
- Recognition Plaque (presented at the CCTMC, April 9, 2013, in Austin, TX)
- Complimentary conference registration to CCTMC
- Complimentary pass to play in the Tim Hynes Golf Tournament (April 7, 2013)
- One year extension of IAFCCP membership
- $175 credit for FP-C/CCP-C Exam/Certification Renewal
- $500 Cash
Winner will be notified the first week in March.
Tim Hynes was a founding member of the NFPA and a past president. Prior to his death, the Tim Hynes Award was the Flight Paramedic of the Year Award. It was renamed to honor Tim's spirit and contributions to our profession.