Benefits of Membership
IAFCCP members enjoy exclusive services, special pricing and discounts at major industry events. IAFCCP member resources will help you develop your career and involvement in critical care
IAFCCP Supports Critical Care Professionals Through Advocacy.
- All members receive an annual subscription to the Air Medical Journal, The Journal of Transport Medicine, and a copy of the FPNews, the Association e-newsletter published quarterly
- All members receive discounted conference registration fees at the Critical Care Transport Medicine Conference (CCTMC), and the Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC)
- All members receive $150 off TraCER course registration fees.
- All members receive $100 off FP-C and CCP-C Exam registration fees.
- All members are eligible for a free email account at flightmedicmail.com
- Only IAFCCP members are eligible to purchase an online Flight Paramedic Review available through CentreLearn. Members can also take advantage of discounted subscription rates and earn unlimited CECBEMS approved CEs.
- All members are eligible for discounts on Hertz Rental
- All members are eligible to join WorkingAdvantage a discount buyers group
Our goal is to establish continuity of care through an expanded scope of practice and support of the FP-C and CCP-C Certifications.
- We encourage higher education standards for paramedic professionals.
- We promote safety in patient transport and patient care through our participation on various industry safety projects.